© Copyright Christine S Oh. All Rights Reserved.
The BOSS Collective
A Group Coaching Program for BIPOC Executive Women
Join a safe space for women executives to talk about the things you can’t talk about at work, explore the goals you haven’t talked about in public, and learn how to live a life without limits.
Next cohort begins May 2022.
Enrollment is now open.
What It Is
The BOSS (BIPOC Overcoming Struggles in Social Impact) Collective is a safe space for women executives to talk about the things you can’t talk about at work, explore the goals you haven’t talked about in public, and learn how to live a life without limits.
The cohort will share diverse perspectives, workshop solutions and grow together in a supportive and confidential environment. Additionally, you’ll receive my private Breakthrough Session to go deeper into a topic of your choice.
Through this combination of group coaching, content, and community, you’ll discover ways to avoid burnout, increase confidence and authentically advocate for yourself.
Who It's For
The BOSS Collective might be right for you if:
- You’ve ever been concerned about burnout and interested in creating healthy boundaries before burnout happens
- You’re the type of person who often questions whether or not you’re doing it right and want to learn how to challenge the inner critic
- You sometimes worry about the conversations you have at work and would love for those conversations to be effortless
- You’ve always dreamed of a promotion or a pay raise and haven’t yet had success with those conversations
What You'll Gain
- A Personal Vision Board in which you’ll be able to identify your own values and connect them with current or future job opportunities
- An emotional toolkit to help you challenge your inner critic so that you know exactly what to do when it starts to speak up
- Abundance manifesto that you can use to explore new perspectives whenever you encounter challenging situations in work and life
- A simple framework to help you establish clear boundaries so you can manage your time and energy effectively and become comfortable saying “No”
- Clear understanding and definition of your leadership style as well as a process to address the gap between your current and your ideal leadership style
- A community of BIPOC women executives who support you and share ideas, insights and best practices
- Private invitations to future masterminds and alumni-only group gatherings for a lifetime
- Lifetime invitations to the Impact Inner Circle: A community of professionals focused on creating positive impact in the world
How It Works
How the program works
Every other week, we’ll meet on Zoom for a 75-minute live group session where we cover topics like imposter syndrome, setting healthy boundaries and how to best advocate yourself. The sessions will be facilitated to combine coaching, masterminding, structured exercises, and leveraging the knowledge, wisdom, skills and intuition of the group to further your journey.
The Program is designed to leverage the group’s collective wisdom for exponential growth. You’ll be connected with your fellow cohort members to share your action steps, provide accountability, and cheer each other on for the purpose of sharing with your peers without any judgment or repercussions.
1:1 BREAKTHROUGH COACHING SESSION
To further facilitate personal growth, each participant will be able to schedule one 50-minute Breakthrough Coaching session.
The Program is action-oriented and productive. At the end of each bi-weekly session you’ll have generated action steps that you’ll continue to implement during the off-weeks to keep growing and practicing.
Time and Energy
- 10x bi-weekly 75 minute sessions via Zoom (5 months)
- 1x Breakthrough Coaching session
- Program runs from May 2022 – September 2022. Exact dates and times TBD
- Special Rate: You can get started with $575 (for three months) or $1700 upfront *By signing up by March 25, you will receive a premium assessment via group review – The Highlands Ability Battery which is valued at $575.
- Regular Rate: After March 25, regular pricing is three payments of $575 for Group Coaching and 1 Breakthrough Session.
Application Now Open
Next cohort begins May 2022.
Enrollment opens February 2022.
Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Interviews for a spot in the cohort begin in February. The cohort will be limited to a small group of committed professionals.